I like to search topics out on LDS.ORG and reference old talks from decades ago. Some of the best talks I have read come from when I was a little boy. I would like to share a quote from one:
Elder Delbert L. Stapley 1977
The blessings of Righteous Obedience
"Sometime in the eternities to come, we will see that our trials were calculated to cause us to turn to our Heavenly Father for strength and support. Any affliction or suffering we are called upon to bear may be directed to give us experience, refinement, and perfection."
I would also challenge you each to read the article. It will be well worth your time.
Go to http://www.lds.org/ and go into the "prepare a talk" section. Click "more" and then the "O" for Obedience. Then, click on church magazine articles. It should be the 3rd talk down.
If I were as awesome as Scott Livingston I could put a link here for you but couldn't figure it out. Maybe he will be good enough to comment and include a link (and then tutor me).
Download Now: let's get rude by Blush Design PDF
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment