Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Photo Tag


Ok, my sis KJae selected me as one of her tags. I guess this is how it works. You select the 4th photo in your 4th folder and tag 4 people. I only had one folder so I guess that works too. But, this is the 4th photo for sure.
This photo is of my oldest daughter Britney and one of her good friends. As you can tell, it is on the day of her graduation. It was slightly overcast but relatively calm and warm. She was happy but also grew tired of so many photos that her mother wanted to take!
My little girl is not so little. Wow, and this was 4 years ago!!!
Tag: Jenny, Amy, Shawn, Scott

3 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

She's such a beauty!!

Yep - you did it right. I guess I can't complain if you only had one folder. ; )

Thanks for playing.

Oh, by the way, I'm happy you changed your method of comments... I like it this way MUCH better.

Jen said...

OHHH Brity! What a beauty she is! Ok , I accept your challenge - here goes!

Amy said...

She looks so young. We miss her. Can't wait to see what my folder pulls up!