Friday, March 6, 2009

I want a job...

Hey, if this new job I have ever goes bad (doubt it - I will die here - yes, I will for all you non-believers). Anyway, if I were ever in the market again I would search out the opportunity to work for blogspot selecting the verification words.

Seriously, it is probably computer generated but can't you just see someone sitting around thinking those up! Some of them make me believe it isn't a computer. And why do they have to be distorted? Sometimes my old eyes can't figure them out. I feel like I am applying for a drivers license while drunk or something.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Holy cow! Can it be? Is there actually something I know that you don't? I've waited almost 40 years for it, but it appears to be true. The words are distorted so that other computers can't read them. That's the whole point of the verification words - to prevent login thievery and spam comments.

I'm going to have a smile on my face for the rest of the day. Thanks, brother, for boosting my self-esteem.

Jen said...

LOL! I'm going to do a whole blog on verification words , I have had some very funny ones in the past!

Jen said...

unswi - that's the one I just had for the above post. NOt as great as others ! eeh!

shawn rowley said...

i hate those things