Ok, commenting has been slow so I decided to create a little game to spur some activity!
When I wrote about Wendy for our anniversary I put a lot of thought into 1 word that would best describe her. I came up with Steadfast.
I don't expect too deep of thought or the best word to describe others but I am going to start a new game. I will list a name of one of our family members and I want your response to the word that either first comes to mind or the word you feel best describes this person. It can be a duplication of someone elses if you feel strongly that they are accurate.
To begin we will start with the oldest sibling: Terri
My word is "accomplished"
Once I am satisfied that enough responses have come in I will then post the next name until everyone has been included.
Play ball
Download Now: let's get rude by Blush Design PDF
8 years ago
6 comments:
It's been years.... and I know there are more "in depth" sort of words to describe her, but here's mine:
H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!!!
Intuitive
Charitable
super hero.
Other-centric
Mike, did this help?
http://sleye1.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-to-link-stuff.html
Passionate
Post a Comment