Sunday, March 1, 2009

Out of order...

I just realized that my rambling and entry of 3 posts about the same topic list out of order. To have the flow intended in reading them go back to the first "shoulder angel" post to begin reading. Of course, if you want to read them in reverse order there isn't much I can do about it is there. :)

2 comments:

shawn rowley said...

i got it

Kelly Hill said...

Me too.

Question: I noticed that each time I leave a comment and then additional comments are made there is no way of knowing about that unless I come back to your site and sift through it all. On most sites I've been notified by email if there are follow up comments. I know how to take care of it, if you're interested, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to change it?! Maybe you like it just the way it is?! All I know is that it bugs me. It's not all about me, but IT SHOULD BE dang it!! : )

Love ya.