Sunday, March 15, 2009

From today's lesson...

I loved this quote so I thought I would share it with those I care about...

"You cannot be too good. Patience is heavenly, obedience is noble, forgiveness is merciful, and exaltation is godly; and he that holds out faithful to the end shall in no wise lose his reward. A good man will endure all things to honor Christ, and even dispose of the whole world, and all in it, to save his soul."

Teachings of Presidents of the Church - Joseph Smith page 356

Have a great week!

1 comments:

shawn rowley said...

i have often wondered how people justify a pridefull attitude towards the church because of a particular commandment. its like critizing a teacher because i am not willing to learn the subject.

If i have to give up; cigarets, drugs, pornagraphy, then the church is wrong, blah. blah. blah.

a fool and his salvation are strangers.

this statement says that so much nicer than i would.