Well, at least now I know why nobody was posting. I personally believe that it was safe. Google Blog can't risk not providing security and dependability for the site or it would destroy them. But, everyone will feel much more confident once it is the Church website Scott told us about so we will wait for that. Thanks Scott.
Until then, please send your information to my email (mike@kloepfer.com). I will make a hard copy and laminate it for each person and will have them available at the reunion. I will be auctioning them off so we can afford to come so bring your change :)
We will be there for sure at least Friday and Saturday.
Email by the end of May please:
Full names
Birthdays
Anniversary
Address
Phone numbers
Email addresses
Download Now: let's get rude by Blush Design PDF
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment