Friday, May 29, 2009

Just for my dear little sister KJAE...





Let me give you hand... I spared you the split nail middle finger from when mom ironed it when I was a little boy just because I know you can only handle so much at one time. But, beware what the future might hold!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

What's with your blog lately and you and your carni hand and big toe! You are like a freak show! LOL!!!

A THORN AMONG ROSES said...

And that's just the beginning...
(evil villain laugh)

Julie said...

ICK!!! Make it stop. Please. Next thing I know I'm going to go to your blog and see an x-ray of your freakishly small wind-pipe with the chicken stuck in it.

Amy said...

Too funny. I love the "carni hand" comment from Jen. I think your recent visit to the Doctor has made you more "body aware" if you will. You have some funky stuff going on.

Kelly Hill said...

yech.

i can do that with my fingers, but not as extreme. what kind of genes must we have??!? seriously now. and i thought you went through your finger with a sewing machine or something. i remember the iron story, but what about the other?

and are your fingers wearing hats?

since when did the start hanging rifles at the church??!?

i believe you're soon to be sorry about opening up the photos of body parts segment.... have i got some pictures for you!!

purdy shure i'm done now. for a bit.