Thursday, April 30, 2009

Vote

It seems that some think that the information is too sensitive and that the site is not secure enough. I assumed the way it is set up that it is safe. Unless, of course, the site can be penetrated even with permissions set to authors only. It is obvious by trying to view the site that you can't read anything unless you know the password.

So, I am putting it to a vote. Please weigh in. "Yes" to keep the site "No" to remove it. No explanation necessary.

Thank you Emily for your efforts. If in fact it is such that we decide to keep it I would appreciate you going in and "inviting" each of your siblings.

4 comments:

Amy said...

My vote is for a hardcopy of the information. I think this makes the information easy to access if I have it printed off, maybe laminated :) and by my calendar. Thanks for you work Mike.

JP Anderson said...

Dido

Unknown said...

In a short while, the Church will be offering the new Family Search site (new.familysearch.org). It will be very secure and you will be able to add lots of information about family members that can be viewed only by other family members. I've seen an advanced version of it and it is really cool. Could be the answer...

Jen said...

I'm with Aim - hard copy - you did an awesome one a while back and I love love loved it and appreciated it! Thanks Mike!