I am full to the brim after today's conference. I sure needed that. How blessed we are to have a Prophet, apostles and disciples to teach us through their inspiration and life experience. I especially loved Elder Uchtdorf's talk in the Priesthood session last night. I suggest all you ladies get ahold of the ensign as soon as you can (or go the lds.org) and read the talks. It was great.
What an opportunity we all have this coming week to be more focused on Christ and all that he has done directly for our benefit.
Happy Easter week to all.
Download Now: let's get rude by Blush Design PDF
8 years ago
2 comments:
it was hard to pick just one talk.... so i will pick the one that wacked me between the eye's
and that would be elder bednar sunday afternoon...yeesh i got to get to the temple more often!
but preisthood was awesome.
I agree. But, I feel whacked by all of them. I loved Elder Uchtdorf's talk in the Priesthood session. How often I have focused on 1 insignificant thing just to have chaos around me transpiring.
Post a Comment