You know how I said Savanna was reserved and didn't like to wave her own flag (Ok, Ok, she actually does when it comes to flag corp)? Well, I finally convinced her to post some of her work on her blog. You won't be sorry if you spend a moment to go view it. There is one of Pooh and friends but go into the 2009 archive and you will see others. I love the one of Brit that she did. I was blown away that she could do it to be honest. I knew she had talent but had never seen her do a person, let alone one I know. WOW. I am excited to see Em's comments. Go check it out Em.
Download Now: let's get rude by Blush Design PDF
8 years ago
1 comments:
Don't go easy on her...the gifted need to be pushed to BELIEVE in their gifts...sadly, woman have a harder time believing in themselves...she could be great if, IF she sticks at it! She's got good support from mom and dad...again, PUSH!
Post a Comment