Hi.
I was asked by Dad a year ago to make another family address sheet like I did a decade ago.
I would like to improve on that and so I made a blog for our family. I have already entered my family so now you need to go and do so with yours.
The blog site is: raydandersonfamily.blogspot.com
The username is raydandersonfamily@gmail.com
The password is Bonnie's maiden last name with the numeric represention of the total number of people in Ray and Bonnie's immediate family.
So, if the last name was smith and there were 13 children the password would be: smith15
Now, each of you go and enter your post so that every family member is accounted for. Please share this with all siblings!
I have made it so that only the author can view this site. I have tested and it appears to be protected and safe. If any of you know of any weaknesses to the security of the site please let me know.
Someone please make sure you let dad and mom know.
All you talented bloggers feel free to modify the site to make it amazing. I have protected the site so that only the author can use it and therefore, it cannot be seen by outsiders. Please be extremely careful not to divulge the password to anyone outside of the family.
One of my sisters needs to do this for the Landrum side... hint hint.
Download Now: let's get rude by Blush Design PDF
8 years ago
8 comments:
go julie!!
Good idea Mike. We will get er done.
hey i noticed your comment on amy's blog.. i tried to go to the web sight and got a window that said that i wasn't authorized to go there, so i figured terri would figure it out. so i have no idea whether or not we were ignoring your request or not, sorry.
Same issue as Shawn.
I'm not authorized yet. I guess we need to wait until we're invited?
Ya not lettin me in to enter the numbers. And no one needs this info more than me. Amy has to be sick to death of me asking her for every address and phone number
I knew everyone checked her site out and that comment would get results... LOL.
You just need to log in using the username and password I described above.
When you go to the site it will tell you to log in or switch from your other blog address.
Let me know if you have trouble. The only kink should be if 2 people are trying at the same time. Good luck.
dude i check your sight every day.
Post a Comment