The Madster...
Can't wait to read your creativity!
Isn't she adorable. She makes me laugh every day. Our entire family sits around sometimes just watching her be herself. Love ya Belle.
The title of my blog is simply representative of my existence. I am married to an amazing and beautiful woman that enhances every aspect of my life. I am blessed with 6 daughters. I could think of no more descriptive and appropriate title to sum up my day to day experience. Of course, there are times when I get to be practiced on with make up and I end up smelling more like a rose than I want to. But, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Glitter lip gloss and all!
The Madster...
Can't wait to read your creativity!
Isn't she adorable. She makes me laugh every day. Our entire family sits around sometimes just watching her be herself. Love ya Belle.
Posted by A THORN AMONG ROSES at 2:11 PM
4 comments:
a horrible case of altoidenitus OR this is what happens when you ride with the widow open in february
Livin in Burley Idaho - NUF said!
Well its spring and out here in farm country that means its time to fertilize. I wish dad would roll up the winda!!
"It was stuck in what?"
Post a Comment