Tuesday, February 24, 2009

He is SMOOTH...

You have to admit that President Obama is elequent and able to draw you in. I just watched his address to Congress and felt the most excitement and positive feelings I have in a long time. I actually think he believes he will accomplish everything he promised. Coming from a long time Republican, I hope he can do anything that will instill confidence again. He made some headway with me tonight. Go America!

5 comments:

shawn rowley said...

i respectfully disagree.

A THORN AMONG ROSES said...

Good, I was hoping to create conversation and interaction with this one. I will clarify, I do not agree with many things he thinks are good ideas and see the conflict in many of his goals (spend spend spend, yet, cut in half by 2012). Everyone would love to see effective stimilation to the economy yet deficit reduced. If he does that as promised he will become one of the favorite Presidents ever. However, with how confident and sure he is in his approach he will CRASH hard if he fails. No middle ground this time around.

Kelly Hill said...

Go Obama!!

Julie said...

Even if he crashes and burns, he's gonna come out better than the last guy. And for the record, I'm an independent (leaning hard to the left after the last 8 years of arrogance and insanity).

Do you still want my comments???

A THORN AMONG ROSES said...

You know I have always value and appreciated your comments! At least in adulthood.

Hey, do you think he will continue to let GM spend their bailout money so wisely and productively? Go GM. I will never buy GM again! Losers. 6 billion bailout resuls in 9 billion 4th quarter losses? WOW. I wonder if their executives have their years supply of food storage?