I justed watched a video clip that my sister has posted on her blog. In my blog list she is "Our many mumblings" and the video clip is "validation". Check it out! You won't be sorry. Thanks KJ. Love ya.
Download Now: let's get rude by Blush Design PDF
8 years ago
4 comments:
i saw it, i dug it, and you are speacial just the way you are. :-)
Kendall gets the credit. He *made* me watch it on his Ipod. See, the videos on his Ipod are generally S-T-U-P-I-D (with a capital everything) in my opinion but he kept saying "trust me." I'm so glad I watched it. What a wonderful world this would be if we could all smile more and simply be positive.
You're awesome! Your writing makes me happy! Your clan of women are amazing, partly because of you! You're one of the hardest working men I've ever known! You're an awesome big brother, willing to do anything for me! I'm proud to call you family!!
Love ya, kj
Watched it over on her blog - that was so good!
KJ, you make loving you easy. Hug those kids for me and if Keni is too old to let you tell her Uncle Mike insists!
Post a Comment