You said on Brit's blog that you can't post a comment on this site? I would never kick you off from anything. For one, you are much bigger than I am. I don't have any restrictions that I am aware of so try again and let me know if it fails. I will have my teenage daughter inspect for the problem. She is much brighter than I. I love getting comments, it is half the fun of this process.
Download Now: let's get rude by Blush Design PDF
8 years ago
5 comments:
The comments are finally working this afternoon! The verification words weren't showing up for me. Lucky you - they are now!! : )
dude iwas just kidding...
Yes, I KNOW... sheesshh.
Phew! Glad you let him in here! HEE HEE! Just kiddin!
I too am a comment lover. Bring em on. Good, bad, ugly. Love it.
Post a Comment