Sunday, November 29, 2009

Awesome day in Twin

I had a great day Saturday. It started with a 2 1/2 hour practice with the boys and I just made it home in time to quickly shave and shower (cutting my face) so Wendy, Brit and I could hurry to the Temple for Brandon and Ivy's sealing. Brandon is my brother Dave's 2nd son. He baptized Ivy just over a year ago. They are very happy together.

We waited for quite some time in the Celestial room and I completely enjoyed the peace and serenity in such a beatiful setting. It was wonderful to see some of the family but it is impossible to be there without missing the those that couldn't make it. They looked amazingly happy and I am proud of my nephew for working toward this appropriate accomplishment.

Afterward, Wendy, Brit and I went Christmas shopping. I hate shopping but love my family so it works out. We accomplished quite a lot and then finished it off with a cold stone!

Great day.

1 comments:

shawn rowley said...

you are a lucky man. fantastic day, lovely ladies, and shopping.....well two out of three aint bad.