Monday, October 5, 2009

Elder Holland is amazing...

I have never heard a stronger testimony of the Book of Mormon and appreciated the directness, intensity and strength of spirit that he used. I had no question of the divinity of the book but without doubt instantly increased in testimony upon hearing his talk. I will re-visit it many times in the years to come. I also enjoyed the balance of conference and feel blessed to have the freedom that allows for such a miracle.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Powerful testimony. I so enjoyed it too.

Unknown said...

It was a wonderful conference - FYI - all of the talks are already available to download - I re-experienced his again yesterday - you can also download all of the music - what an amazing time we live in!

Terri said...

it was an awesome talk full of candor and absolute surity it strengthened me to.

Ging said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ging said...

He is so powerful. I was imagining many people who may have finally crossed the line from doubt to surety. I sat at his feet once (literally) he is a commanding speaker- you truly can't look away. I loved conference, everything was exactly what I needed to hear.