Extremely happy and excited for my little girl then I saw her drive away in a car with a boy I only kinda know... then sadness and worry.
However, I am pleased that they started their union as well as they have. There is no question in my heart that they love each other and that counts for a lot. Now, for the hard work as life comes at them. Be patient, tolerant, forgive, pray together and go on a date every week and you should have a statistically healthy shot at success and happiness.
I am so thankful for everyone and the service that we received to help make Savanna's reception so great. Falicia, thank you so much for making a beautiful and delicious cake. You and John were amazing help. So many others also. Thank you all.
I loved her first...

6 comments:
What a great day that was for Savanna and Aarron, and for all of us really. Everything worked out so well. You and Wendy put so much effort and work into making that day special for everyone. The yard was as close to perfect as it could have been and everything was set up so nicely. With all the little hick-ups there were, there is no way you could have been more pleased with the, yes perfect, sealing ceremony. And I didn't even have to be there to say that.
nice.....very nice.
We had a wonderful time! love you guys!
The yard was beautiful and the gazebo was amazing, but Savannna takes the cake. She looked so happy!
The yard was wonderful as was everything else. I was so glad to be able to go back to Logan were Tristan and I have so many memories including our own wedding. Thanks for the wonderful day.
They started out perfectly. Their odds are so great. Including the Lord in a marriage is the surest way for success. Letting go is hard though. You did well.
Post a Comment