I just love Maddie Belle... everything she does is fun to watch...
Click the link and watch this great 24 second memory!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BLjIL2ROoo
Download Now: let's get rude by Blush Design PDF
8 years ago
The title of my blog is simply representative of my existence. I am married to an amazing and beautiful woman that enhances every aspect of my life. I am blessed with 6 daughters. I could think of no more descriptive and appropriate title to sum up my day to day experience. Of course, there are times when I get to be practiced on with make up and I end up smelling more like a rose than I want to. But, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Glitter lip gloss and all!
I just love Maddie Belle... everything she does is fun to watch...
Click the link and watch this great 24 second memory!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BLjIL2ROoo
Posted by A THORN AMONG ROSES at 8:38 PM
4 comments:
THAt was super cute!
Maddie has little brothers thats so cute. did you bath that girl in cube steak.
We watched this one again and again - Ellie wants to know if the puppy that got rolled is okay...
Run, Maddie, run!
Ellie, the puppy is just fine... dind't slow down even a little bit. Ya know, this is cute and all but if Maddie held still they would scratch her legs bad out of excitement for attention... Those puppies sure love her.
Post a Comment