
Memories vary due to the unique perspective of each independant mind involved. As for me, I cherish every second when my children are involved. Now, I extend that to include my neices and nephews. I hope their memories are ones they will cherish as well. Even if I made them hold the fish on their finger for a picture!!!
Download Now: let's get rude by Blush Design PDF
8 years ago











6 comments:
That was a great post Mike! I loved those pictures and wish my kiddos had gotten up in time to go fishing with Uncle Mike! There's always next time! Love ya!
Thanks for taking those pictures of the kid fishing. Great post
boy those brook trout were alot bigger on the other side of the lake...
that was so cool of you to take al the kids mike i wish i could have stayed and gone too.
You were missed...
Wonderful post. I am so glad that your family came. Next year I am forcing Caleb to overcome his phobia of fishing. (there is a good story behind this)Thanks for the thoughts too.
Aiden... Thank you very much for the nice card and great drawing! Uncle Mike.
Post a Comment