Sunday, September 13, 2009

stake conference joke...

Yep, this joke was told at our Stake Conference by the Boise Idaho Mission President.

A husband and wife saved for years to be able to retire at the age of 65. Just as they did their luck really improved. They found a bottle and as luck would have it when they rubbed it a Genie appeared and granted them 2 wishes. The wife immediately said, "I have always wished I could go to Hawaii". Poof, they found themselves in Hawaii. The husband looked around at all the surroundings and said, "I wish my wife was 20 years younger than me". Poof, he found himself 85.

As this was told the elderly lady sitting next to Wendy gasped, leaned over to Wendy and said, "it serves him right..."

3 comments:

Jen said...

that was cute! It was our stake conference today. Paigey sang in the childrens choir and it was just lovely. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Never sure what church those mission presidents belong to...thanks for sharing!

shawn rowley said...

truley excellent