That girl never fails to make me laugh. Tonight, Wendy and I returned from our date to learn that Maddie lost a tooth. She has been on a saving spree and has been quite disciplined to her father's appreciation. So, I gave her all the change I have saved lately. Counted out it was almost $5. She was certainly happy.
So, as we were sitting here she goes, "Dad, when I am ready to go to college you will have gotten rid of the rest of the kids. And maybe you will get a good business and you will be an old man that makes a lot of money and I will be able to use my money how I want to cuz you can help me in college."
She has it all planned out! Gotta love her.
Download Now: let's get rude by Blush Design PDF
8 years ago
5 comments:
Haha...typical youngest - she's started young.
True, you gotta love her! Send her to see her Aunt Jenny!
Yeah except eight years from now Britney, Garyn, and Myself could very possibly have your grandchildren. Spoil away.
a forward thinker and excellent negotiator. you might as well buy a pink jeep tomorrow.
My favorite part, "you will be an old man that makes a lot of money". Find out what "old" is and see if you have something to look forward to in the not-so-distant future. Thank you for sharing a smile.
Post a Comment